December 7, 2010

3 Quite Smoking Steps You Can Follow And Enjoy Your Life Forever By Eslam Talaat

Smoking kills.
As I got your attention I am going to discuss with some real facts about smoking and what is the best way to stop smoking easily.
Basically,there are certain things that separates winners from losers in overcoming smoking,I am taking about winning and losing as it is just like that,it is a battle between you and this black(white colored)cigarette, is not it shame to be a slave for a small dirty stick, that lead you and decide you destiny?
I will let the answer for you; now let us dive into more aspects about being a winner in this war.
3 Main factors determine your success: Discipline, taking a (massive) action, having a strong will.
1-You need to start with a plan:
And at the top of this plan you need to write down a date, yes a specific date for you to quit smoking. This is very critical as you might stay planning to quit smoking forever.
Be brave: Yes, have the courage and the will to put down this date, this will condition your mind and body.
2-Ask for support:
How many people around you have been bothered from your cigarettes, how many people have advised you to stop smoking millions of times?
It is time to team up with those people, please them by telling them your idea about giving up smoking, you know that they will be so happy to hear that from you,and will offer to help you and support you before you even ask them for.
Tell your whole family, parents, brothers and sisters, your spouse, and even your kids, believe it or not your kids are the most people to know and become happy with.
Also tell your friends at work and GYM (if you go to workout)
Those people (or we would better say team members) will help you in the moments of weakness and motivate you to stay on the track and follow through.
3-Get rid of all smoking concerns:
Yes,everything that may remind you of cigarette you have to make it always away of your close sphere.
Another important step I am sure you will resist on doing but it helps greatly.
Become away of your friends who smoke:
I am sure you know the reason for this, I know we all like being with friends, but you have to choose, friends or applying your ultimate plan?
I think this will make it easy for you to stop smoking.
Now if you want a fool proof plan that is guaranteed to help you stop smoking,I Invite you to check this program which has proved his success in helping people quit smoking easily and almost instantly.
Check it now while still available

No comments:

Post a Comment